Romate Hood Font
is minimalistic script with beautiful ligature and alternate font. inspired by a luxury fashion. Contemporary script handwriting fonts with ligatures and alternative styles ready to add unique look and bloom on your design
It easily cooperating together For Magazine, Movies, or Book Titles. For Photography, Wedding Invitation, Restaurant Menu or T-shirt Design. For Flyers, Banner Ads, web and printing. From Food and Fashion to a Cosmetics product
Batisde Font Features :
- OTF + TTF files
- Web font file (.WOFF)
- Upper + Lowercase Letters
- Numbers + Punctuation
- Ligature Feature
- OpenType features
- Multilingual support
Software for use this font: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Word, Corel draw, inkscape).
What you will get ?
- The fonts are delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase
- The desktop fonts files are delivered in a mixture of .ttf,.off, and .woff files
- Some fonts contain accented characters, while others contain the basic English Latin character set only
- These fonts can be used for both commercial and personal projects
- The fonts cannot be re-sold or shared in any way
How do I contact support?
If you need help with the product (licensing, billing, etc), please use the “Live Chat” button. You can also send a message to our customer service.
How can I unzip product files?
PC: To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location. To extract the entire contents of the compressed folder, right-click the folder, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Mac: Double click the .zip file, then search for the product folder or product file.
How do I install a font?
After you unzip your font product files, you will see .OTF or .TTF files. To install a font, just double click on the OTF or TTF file. For more information