Haglos Bold Script Font
Inspired by Modern Vintage & Retro style and combination with old american traditional style.
allowing you to create hand lettering is an instant and a super handy set of bonus Swash. Ideal for logos, handwritten quotes, product packaging, header, poster, merchandise, social media & greeting cards.
Files Include :
- Haglos OTF
- Haglos TTF
- Haglos WOFF
- Help file
- Basic Latin A-Z and a-z
- Stylistic Set
- PUA Encode
- Multilanguage Support To enable the OpenType Stylistic alternates, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Indesign & CorelDraw X6-X7.
There are additional ways to access alternates, using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac) or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).
Candra ~ Vultype
What you will get ?
- The fonts are delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase
- The desktop fonts files are delivered in a mixture of .ttf,.off, and .woff files
- Some fonts contain accented characters, while others contain the basic English Latin character set only
- These fonts can be used for both commercial and personal projects
- The fonts cannot be re-sold or shared in any way
How do I contact support?
If you need help with the product (licensing, billing, etc), please use the “Live Chat” button. You can also send a message to our customer service.
How can I unzip product files?
PC: To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location. To extract the entire contents of the compressed folder, right-click the folder, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Mac: Double click the .zip file, then search for the product folder or product file.
How do I install a font?
After you unzip your font product files, you will see .OTF or .TTF files. To install a font, just double click on the OTF or TTF file. For more information